Custom Classic Trucks
Item Posts    Sort Order
Sticky Thread

How To Post A Picture.

mpayne mpayne
Administrator | Posts: 561 | Joined: 10/07
Posted: 09/08/09
04:09 PM

Here are easy and clear instructions on how to post a picture on the Custom Classic Trucks online forums.

1. Since we don't support direct image uploads to our forums you must upload your images somewhere else and link them to our forums. Don't worry it's not as scary as it sounds. I recommend using Photobucket as your image upload host.

2. Once you have create an account with a picture uploading website it is time to upload your pictures and then copy each images IMG code and past it into the thread where you want the image to show. I suggest you use reply and not quick reply.

3. All that is left to do is preview your code to make sure your image works and your done. Just his post and it will show up instantly.

One thing I forgot to mention is if you create a readers ride account and upload your pictures there you can also link pictures. It's done a little differently. Right click and view the image. Once you have done so copy the url bar text and click on the Image. Paste your url text and your done.

Recommend Width is 640 pixels  

63chevalberta 63chevalberta
New User | Posts: 3 | Joined: 06/12
Posted: 07/09/12
07:19 AM

Thank you sir, I used this to put up picks of my truck and it worked just fine!  

tuffnuff tuffnuff
Moderator | Posts: 2 | Joined: 12/13
Posted: 02/13/14
08:10 AM

Bump

Smile  
When The Flag Drops.,.

tuffnuff

The Bull ***t Stops.,.
tuffnuff

P. Engineer, Engine Builder